Do you want a life of total chaos?
Stick with me on this…
Seth Godin writes in his new book, The Icarus Deception:
A Revolution is total chaos. That’s what makes it a Revolution.
The Thank You Revolution is no different. It is total chaos. But in a good way.
If you practice the discipline of writing at least one thank you note each week for a year, you absolutely will:
- Spend more time developing relationships than ever before.
- Get more job offers than ever before.
- Get invited to more lunches with colleagues and business superiors than ever before.
- Get invited to more birthday parties, weddings, and corporate retreats than ever before.
- Have more passion in your marriage.
- Probably get promoted or get groomed for a promotion.
- Make more money.
- Develop deep connections that could result in new business opportunities.
- Get special treatment from your bosses, baristas at the local coffee shop, and everyone else who receives them.
- Develop more loyalty from your followers, including your children.
- Receive favors more often.
- Be asked to help more.
- Have a fuller schedule.
- Occasionally have to say “no.”
- Find it harder to find time to write your thank you notes…but never stop.
In short, your life will be a revolution. Your life will be total chaos.
Is that something for which you are ready?
Do you want to be included more? Made to feel more special? Make more money? Advance in your career?
Then become a revolutionary today. Sign-up for free here and you will receive:
- A weekly email encouraging you in your journey. The emails include tips, success stories, and motivation for making the most of your thank you notes.
- A free copy of my book, Two Powerful Words: Revolutionize Your Work, Your Relationships, and Your Life with the Power of Gratitude!.
- Access to other revolutionaries…Coming Soon!
- The chance to share your story and be mentioned in future editions of the book.
- Exclusive discounts on thank you note-related materials.
So what are you waiting for? Sign-up now.
If you are already in the Thank You Revolution, what would you tell someone who is not? What is the biggest change you have seen?
If you are not, what do you want from it? How do you think your life will change as a result of joining?