November was yet another record month.
Thank you for making that happen!
Despite taking the last four days off for the holiday and my expectations of a drop in traffic due to the time of year, our community here still experienced record numbers of:
- Traffic. Total number of visitors was up more than 15%. Same for unique visitors.
- Comments. The total number of comments was up more than 15% (25% per post). Engagement is at an all-time high.
- Subscribers. The number of new subscribers in November was the most ever.
- Revolutionaries. A record number of new Revolutionaries joined the Thank You Revolution.
Top Posts for November 2013
- The Secret to Smiling More Often
- Insane Dedication Leads to Insane Success
- What Would Sam Walton Think of Today’s Wal-Mart? Part Two – Principles 6-10
- Receiving Tough Feedback (A guest post from Mark Sieverkropp. You can guest post, too.)
- The Real Definition of Insanity
- Mark Sieverkropp
- Joe Lalonde
- Jon Stolpe
- Steve Pate
- Zech Newman
- Jana Botkin
- Lily Kreitinger
- Katherine Leicester
- Dan Erickson
- Kirbie Earley
Thanks to each of you and the entire community here. You all rock!
Question: What was the highlight of your November? If you are a blogger or podcaster, share your best post/episode. You can leave a comment by clicking here.