How does a nobody with average grades in English publish multiple bestselling books? By following a system. That system is Chandler Bolt’s Self-Publishing School, which teaches the methods that Chandler himself has used to publish bestsellers despite being a C-student in English. And it’s a great affiliate opportunity.
I’m excited about Chandler’s launch for 4 reasons:
- The course is solid. I never recommend promoting anything you don’t believe in wholeheartedly. And this is something I believe in 100%. I’ve been through the course (and…hint, hint, will be using it soon for my upcoming book!) and it is one of the best organized, in-depth courses in all of internet marketing.
Have you ever had a job you hated? I mean REALLY hated? Are you in you in it now? Well in today’s episode, we’re going to talk about how to leave a job you hate using the power of a great network.
In today’s episode, our guest and I talk about:
- Power of building a network
- How to use projects to change your life and world
- How to get out of a job you hate
What were you doing when you were 21? Well, today’s guest is truly changing the world…and he’s only 21 years old.
Today’s guest is a youngster who makes me feel old. He’s full of energy, doing amazing things, and is out there changing the world. You are going to LOVE his story today.
We talk about how he and his brother are helping to save 10,000 people from dying of malaria.
We also discuss:
- How he wrote two best-selling books before he was old enough to rent a car
- Where his inspiration comes from
- His definition of productivity
- His top 3 productivity hacks
Join me in a great conversation with a fellow World Changer, Chandler Bolt.