Thank You Revolution Archive
|“No one ever calls customer service to say thank you or what a great product you have.”You know…sadly, that is true. People call customer service when things are broken or when things go wrong. Not when all is well.But you can be different. And I am challenging you to be extraordinary. Here are some ways that you can do that:|
1. Write a thank you note to an exceptional customer service person.
2. Write a thank you note to a mediocre customer service person. You might argue that this reinforces bad behavior. I argue that it puts a smile on their face which makes them better with the next person.
3. Write a thank you note to a customer service rep’s boss.
4. Call customer service to thank them for a package arriving or for the quality of a product. Remind them why you continue to do business with them. Yes, the Revolution is all about writing. But thankfulness is an attitude first and an action second. When you express gratitude in any form, you will be more thankful…which means more notes!
5. Write a company to thank them for a great product.
6. What else could you do?
I challenge you to choose at least one of these things in the coming week and do it.
Or come up with your own way to say “thank you” for the usually unthanked.
Do it once, then twice, and before long it will become a habit…a world-changing habit, indeed.
Why? Because you are extraordinary and extraordinary people do amazing things. They go beyond the norm and they blow people away with their kindness and generosity.
That’s why. Now go be extraordinary.
Have an awesome Thursday and upcoming weekend!