What’s it like to retire at the age of 27? Austin Netzley knows. Or does he? That’s a topic we explore in today’s episode along with much more.
- $80,000 in debt (mostly student loans)
- Only ~$100 in my bank account
- A middle-class mindset
- Lots of ambition, but also stress, fear, lack of confidence, and a lot of uncertainty about what to do with his life.
And yet he retired at the age of 27…and today he teaches you how along with much more on:
- Breaking out of your introvert shell
- The power of community
- How to make a difference online
- His view of retirement
Listen to this episode:
“I have a lot more books in me.”
What a great attitude, Austin.
Episode Links and Resources
Austin’s new book, Make Money, Live Wealthy – The First 1,000 Copies Are FREE! Get Your Copy Here Before It’s Too Late!
Ask Me a Question
Subscribe to the Podcast
|iTunes||Stitcher Radio||Podcast RSS|
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show so that we can inspire other World Changers just like you.