That is the first thing that comes to mind when I reflect on the first four months of the year.
April was another record month by every metric I have. Number of visitors, subscribers, comments, you name it…they all went up for the 19th straight month. Wow!
So, thank you, thank you, thank you. For reading. For engaging. For sharing. And for correcting my errors sometimes!
First I want thank the most engaged people; the top commenters in April.
- Steve Pate
- Jana Botkin
- Mark Sieverkropp
- Jon Stolpe
- Lily Kreitinger
- Zechariah Newman
- Joe Lalonde
- Let’s Grow Leaders
- Jim Ryan
Steve and gang, you all rock!
Most popular posts
My most popular posts year-to-date are:
- Why I Got Rid of my Smartphone and You Probably Should Too
- #1 Secret to Writing a Viral Blog Post…or to Any Success
- Why Our 3 Year Old is Better at Business than Most Business Owners
- How Forgiveness Finally Made Me Free
- How William McGirt Made $2.7 Million in 3 Years Doing What he Loves
So, thank you again to all of you. You guys are amazing!
Here’s to an awesome May and rest of the year!
What is the highlight of your year so far? If you are a blogger or podcaster, share your best post or episode.