If your audience is made up of dog lovers for whom their dogs are an integral part of their lives, this opportunity is for you.
Ruffly Speaking is a “pawsitive” online community for people who want to make the world a better place…starting with their pups. This is a monthly membership with access to training, resources, and support.
For nearly 50+ combined years, Robin Bennett and Susan Briggs…AKA “The Dog Gurus”…have been training pet care professionals how to safely operate pet care businesses and take care of dogs. Now they are bringing that information directly to you, the pet parent.
I’m excited about this opportunity because:
1.The people behind Ruffly Speaking are certified experts.
Robin Bennett, CPDT-KA is a Certified Professional Dog Trainer, author, speaker, and expert on dogs. She founded one of the largest dog training companies in Virginia and her first book, “All About Dog Daycare” is the number one reference on opening a dog daycare.
Susan Briggs, MA, CPACO is a Certified Professional Animal Care Operator, author, speaker, and pet care business expert. As co-founder of The Dog Gurus she brings over 18 years of experience in the pet industry with 12 years as co-owner and operator of a successful dog daycare, lodging, grooming and training business in Houston, Texas.
2. Ruffly Speaking is a comprehensive online community. It covers a diverse range of topics that include bonding and playtime, training, safety and health and provides a wealth of information through its “insider” reviews, Pet Parent Community and direct access to The Dog Gurus through a private Facebook group.
About Ruffly Speaking
For nearly 50+ combined years, Robin and Susan have been training pet care professionals how to safely operate pet care businesses and take care of dogs. Now, they are bringing that information directly to you, the pet parent.
Their customers need help with a number issues…
- Confusion…With so many conflicting voices out there, it’s hard to know who to believe.
- They struggle with behavioural issues (i.e. house training, chewing, play biting, barking, etc.) and aren’t sure how to manage the behaviours or re-train their dog.
- They can’t leave their pets alone because they become destructive.
- They aren’t sure how to find a great doggy daycare/boarding facility – what questions to ask, what to look for.
- They can tell their dog doesn’t like certain things (i.e. riding in the car, playing with certain toys, being around little kids, etc.) but they don’t know how to improve the situation.
- They’re using training tactics they don’t have confidence in.
- They want to have a life that includes their dog but they’re not sure how to get there.
Ruffly Speaking offers solutions for all of these problems…along with a whole lot more!
- Single user login
- Access to our curated pet parent resource library
- New exclusive educational content uploaded every month
- Connection in a helpful community of like-minded pet parents
- Encouragement and feedback for any dog issue that might pop up
- Insider insight on pet products that work (and those that are a waste of time!)
- And, best of all, you get a direct line to The Dog Gurus themselves! Pet experts Robin Bennett, Susan Briggs and the team at The Dog Gurus will be on hand each and every month in our private members-only Facebook Group to answer questions and offer advice based on their decades of experience working in professional pet care.
- Age: 30-65
- Gender: 80% female and gay men
- Location: US or any English speaking country
- Occupation: work from home or basic office job
- Household income: $250K and up
- Children: no kids, empty nesters or younger people, their dog is their child
Ruffly Speaking Customers are concerned about…
- There’s no hope – they’ll never be able to manage their dog’s behaviours well
- They will forever be stuck in the frustration of not being able to change their dog’s behaviour
- They may need to change the behaviours so they aren’t frustrated
- They’re always going to have to crate the dog when they have guests because the dog jumps or gets too excited
$19.99/month or $199.99 yearly
30% monthly recurring commission. This means every single month that a customer stays on board, you get paid! (If they pay yearly, you get paid yearly)
More About Robin and Susan
Robin Bennett, CPDT-KA is a Certified Professional Dog Trainer, author, speaker, and expert on dogs. She founded one of the largest dog training companies in Virginia and has been using her expertise in “reading dogs” to teach families how to train their pets as well as helping others in the pet care industry keep dogs safe for over 20 years. Robin’s first book, All About Dog Daycare is the number one reference on opening a dog daycare. She is also Co-author of Off-Leash Dog Play… A Complete Guide to Safety and Fun, and an extensive staff training program called, Knowing Dogs, which are the leading staff training resources for dog daycare and boarding facilities. Robin is currently co-founder of The Dog Gurus, the nation’s premier resource for dog care professionals. Through The Dog Gurus she is now helping pet care professionals get their lives back by showing them how to create sustainable businesses with teams that truly know dogs.
Susan Briggs, MA, CPACO
Susan Briggs is a Certified Professional Animal Care Operator, author, speaker, and pet care business expert. As co-founder of The Dog Gurus she brings over 18 years of experience in the pet industry with 12 years as co-owner and operator of a successful dog daycare, lodging, grooming and training business in Houston, Texas. In addition to being a co-author with Robin in publishing Off-Leash Dog Play and Knowing Dogs, Susan used her educational background in accounting and published Counting Noses: Accounting and Financial Management Guidelines for the Pet Services Industry. Susan enjoys making it easy for owners to understand the numbers side of their business so they can focus on care quality. In 2015 Susan co-founded the Professional Animal Care Certification Council whose mission is to provide independent testing and certification for pet care professionals. The program embraces Susan’s passion for providing quality care for animals.
“We took your advice on acclimating Maggie to her Sleepytime car seat. She absolutely loves to sit in it at home especially in the evening when we are watching TV or something. I actually only had time for three short trips each about 10 minutes there in 10 minutes back before we left. She did great on all three of them. She was upfront beside me. Thanks for your help.” –Dee Droms
“We are picking up our puppy this Sunday. We watched the videos and really liked them. My 11 y.o. son and 9 y.o. daughter especially enjoyed watching them. Most of the books about puppy training are too difficult for my daughter, so she loved the videos. She felt empowered and began getting things ready right away!” –Nancy O’Leary
“I am a member of an all volunteer foster group, Heathers Foster Dogs NFP, in the south suburbs of Chicago. We hold weekly adoption events, as well as posting our foster dogs on Petfinder.com. I printed & laminated your infographic “Keys to Supervising Dogs & Kids” so I can place it on our information table at adoption events. I like the straightforward text & clean illustrations as well as the clear instruction to intervene, rather than just beware.” –Ed Glassner
“Thanks so much!! Love all your advise and expertise!! Can’t wait to receive the posters. Will share with the scottish terrier rescue of Florida that i am a volunteer with and with the dog training facility i am currently taking my newest foster failure, Wilson, for classes. Smiles!! –Holly
“Thank you for such terrific informative classes / training. Your information is so valuable to us! I appreciate everything that you do because it is clearly always for the benefit of the dogs. Thank you!”
–Happy Pets Palace & Playground