Thinking of buying Ryan Eliason’s Visionary Business School? Make sure to read this first. You’ll kick yourself later if you don’t. Full review and more than $3,590 in bonuses below.
So…the big question…what’s up with Ryan Eliason’s course, Visionary Business School? This review will answer many questions you have.
First off, a full disclaimer: I am an affiliate for Ryan’s course and I love the work Ryan is doing. But, to be clear, that does not affect what I share below in any way. It does mean that if you purchase Ryan’s course through my link I’ll get a small commission (gotta love capitalism, right?). It also means that if you purchase through my link in this review, you will earn access to my exclusive bonuses, worth more than $3,590. These bonuses are not available anywhere else. <<Skip to the bonuses>>
Ok, now that we’ve got the boring disclaimers out of the way, onto the fun stuff…here’s my full review of Visionary Business School from Ryan Eliason.
What’s Good about Visionary Business School?
Visionary Business School is hands down one of the world’s most complete and easy to follow business building systems.
It’s a system where ancient wisdom meets modern day best practices to leverage the power of the internet. It covers the exact mindset, practical strategies, and approaches you need to grow a successful business…one that uses your unique talents and aligns with your higher purpose.
1. An Approach That Gets Results
Ryan is a socially conscious businessman who strives to empower others to make a positive change in the world.
With focus like that, he teaches his students the same mindset that’s made him successful. He shows you how to prioritize and gives you the exact steps to bring order to all your business ideas.
He focuses on the fundamentals and the foundational principles so you can get bigger results, faster, and with less effort.
2. Endorsed By The Best In Business
Not only does Ryan show you how to get results, but he is endorsed by some of our favorite creators like:
- Ryan Levesque
- Danny Iny
- Josh Turner
- Steve Olsher
Those are some heavy hitters to have behind you. Which leads to #3.
Since he was a teenager, Ryan has raised millions of dollars for non-profits and then shifted his focus to supporting for-profit businesses with a focus on social change.
Ryan’s programs have empowered thousands of entrepreneurs with the tangible skills and mindset shifts needed to expand the reach and positive impact of business. He is one of the world’s top coaches for social entrepreneurs and has built a 7-figure business serving over 6,700 satisfied clients from 85 countries and all 50 States through his sold-out training programs.
Ryan first book, How To Make A Lucrative Career Out of Profound Service – The 9 Best Niche Markets that Empower You to Profit from Doing Good, was downloaded 73,000 times within the first 14 days.
What’s NOT Good about Visionary Business School?
1. There’s Almost Too Much Good Stuff
This isn’t a “not so good” part of the course necessarily, but the overwhelming amount of trial-and-error, research, and thought that has gone into what Ryan teaches, as well as his experiences with his coaching and consulting clients can be too much for some people.
If you’re just wanting to dabble in the course, you’ll get overwhelmed.
Ryan will help you make your business successful if you’re willing to put in the hard work and take action following Ryan’s step-by-step system.
2. I Haven’t Reviewed All The Material
This is an honest review, so it is important for me to tell you that I have not looked through all the course content and bonus material myself.
I have, however, been watching Ryan for long enough to tell you that he never does anything halfway.
So have no doubt that Visionary Business School is incredible…in fact, my team and I are currently working through the modules ourselves. And the mindset shift alone is worth it!
Who is Visionary Business School For (and who is it NOT for?)
Who is Visionary Business School For?
Ryan Eliason’s Visionary Business School is for anyone who currently has an audience and business or who is looking to start a business and wants to build it in a way that allows them to use their unique talents and align with their higher purpose.
- Business coaches & consultants
- Authors, Bloggers, Podcasters
- Counselors and therapists
- Professional speakers
- Non-profit directors
- Financial planners
- Web developers
- Real estate agents
- Teachers and stay at home parents
- Sales consultants
- Spiritual teachers
- Social entrepreneurs
- …anyone looking to use their unique talents to start a business and change the world especially if you’re at one of these three stages in your business
In short, if you are looking for a way to create and maintain your business, then Visionary Business School is probably for you!
Who is Visionary Business School Not For?
As with many of the products I review, many of the reasons this course would NOT be for you revolve around YOU and YOUR choices.
This course is NOT for you if one or more of the following are true:
- You’re unwilling to invest the time necessary (12 modules in 3 months is the goal)
- You’re unwilling to make the monetary investment in the course (as of this writing, Visionary Business School costs $1,997).
- You think this is a “get rich quick” plan that will magically put money in your bank account. It’s not.
- You don’t want to start or grow your business using proven methods.
- Your only goal is to make money, and you don’t care about being of profound service in the world.
In short, if you aren’t willing to jump in with a desire to learn from Ryan and put in the work to develop your own business, then I would strongly recommend that you NOT purchase Ryan’s course.
What’s Inside Visionary Business School?
Visionary Business School is a more than a course. It’s a complete mindset shift about how to build a business on a strong foundation.
In the 12 training modules, Ryan teaches you how to cultivate the mindset of success, master time, and how to master attracting the right clients.
Here’s what you can expect:
1. Build A Strong Foundation for Growth — a compelling vision, purpose, & mission!
- Start your business like you’re plating a garden.
- prepare the soil,
- plant your seedlings,
- water and fertilize
- (not that you should put water on your business plan…)
- Create a “Success Plan” that is 100 times more powerful than a traditional business plan.
2. Cultivate A Mindset of Success — this is 95% of success!
- Identify your limiting beliefs and transform them. (I have a bonus below that will help with this too)
- Get clear on who you need to become to reach your vision.
- Master the technology so that you become an unstoppable force for good
3. Create A World Class “Success Plan” — better than a business plan!
- Get to know your ideal clients even better than they know themselves.
- Clarify what is most unique and remarkable about your products and services?
4. Time Mastery Part 1 — 10x your productivity!
- Carve out time for being more proactive by focusing on the Important But Not Urgent projects.
- Improve your ability to stay focused and avoid interruptions and distractions.
- Create the structures so you can follow your “Success Plan”
- Get clear on your business model
- Learn the five stages of client attraction
- Pick a promising attraction strategy and get to work
6. Master Relationship Building — automate an effective funnel!
- Create follow-up systems that build relationships, establish credibility, and provide immediate value
- Cultivate the know, like, and trust factor
7. Master Extending Invitations — start hearing “YES” a lot!
- Learn to create a steady stream of potential clients or customers
- Invite them to become your client or purchase your product
8. Master Client Enrollment — enroll as many clients as you want!
- Increase your client conversion rate by applying Ryan’s proven formula
9. Master Client Retention — the easy way to double your income!
- Package your products and services into compelling programs that automatically improve retention and help you earn more
10. Inner Game Mastery — being your highest potential self!
- Transform your limiting beliefs and your state of mind (It’s here again because it’s that important)
- Live up to your potential
11. Time Mastery Part 2 — double your free time!
- Put practical plan in place so you can have more free time and finally live your ideal life
- Keep your mind clear with Ryan’s powerful project management system
12. Enjoying The Journey — create a business and life you truly love!
- Integrate and implement everything you’ve learned.
- Learn to take time to celebrate how far you have come!
- Create a plan to take your business even farther.
Ryan is including THREE months of live coaching and support.
That’s 15 live training sessions where Ryan and his team personally support you and answer your questions so you can break through any obstacles that may be holding you back.
To make sure you’re successful, you’ll also have access to Ryan’s exclusive online mastermind where you’ll network and collaborate with other members of the program.
As the students we’ve worked with would tell you, there’s nothing like having access to people who are going through the same struggles as you and learning from people who’ve been where you are.
Ryan’s Amazing Bonus Package (Over $5,000)
Yes there is more than enough content to help you be successful in the Visionary Business School’s 12 main modules.
But Ryan and his team are committed to making sure you have absolutely everything you need to succeed, and that’s why they’re including some additional foundational trainings for beginners and more advanced modules if you’re already further along your journey.
- Library of Bonus Templates, Checklists and Examples
- Rolodex of Technical Resources
- Build a Support Structure That Makes Success Easy and Fun
- Business and Niche Clarity
- Grow Your Business To 7 Figures
- Dramatically Expand Your Outreach, Visibility, and Influence
- Joint Ventures
- Webinars, Teleclasses, and Public Speaking
- Master the Art and Science of Authentic, Mission Based MarketingWhat Risk is There?
What’s the Risk?
This is one of the biggest questions people ask themselves when investing in courses…and probably at least partially why you are reading this review now. What risk is there in purchasing Ryan Eliason’s Visionary Business School?
To be honest, next to none.
Seriously. If you take a look at Ryan’s track record – getting started as a teen, teaching thousands of successful students, and reaching best-seller status in less than two weeks – there is really no question as to his ability to build a successful business that is both profitable and sustainable.
Really, the only variable is whether you are going to be teachable and put in the work necessary!
But, still the same, Ryan offers a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Most people only offer a 30-day guarantee, so Ryan is going the extra mile (or however many more miles you could go in 30 days…).
All he asks is that you send him your work, showing that you have gone through the exercises included in the course…and if you still think he didn’t deliver on his promise, Ryan will happily refund your money.
It takes a certain mindset to build a profitable business – and sustain it! That’s why I’ll give you the Limiting Beliefs Self-Coaching Guide. There are four types of limiting beliefs that you will need to overcome and I teach you how to do so in this self-coaching plan.
Until this year, this workbook was only available to my private coaching clients. But I know how critical it is to conquer your limiting beliefs in order to do something as awesome as creating a killer business. That is why I am giving you this workbook free when you buy Visionary Business School through my link!
Bonus #2 – Access to the Replay of my Networking With Purpose LIVE Event ($197)
If you go through my link to purchase Ryan Eliason’s Visionary Business School, you’ll get access to the replay of my Networking With Purpose LIVE event that I hosted with relationship rockstar John Corcoran and Mark Sieverkropp.
Getting your business in front of a large number of potential clients requires the right connections. That’s why I’m GIVING you access to the replay of my Networking with Purpose Live event. This live online event replay will show you how to build, grow, and nurture your network to help you launch your business.
I share my own experiences, techniques, and connection-building strategies PLUS I invited some of my connections that are networking experts to come and share their techniques and strategies with you as well.
The cheapest ticket was $197 and that was with a hidden, secret promo code. But it is yours when you join Visionary Business School through my link.
Bonus #3 – List Launch Academy ($997)
If you are going to start a business, you need a list.
Yes, Ryan shows you how to build your list, but the larger your list, the more business you will have.
List Launch Academy shows you how to start, build, and grow your email list from the ground up.
It’s a proven system with amazing results. It is currently unavailable to the public (we only open enrollment once a year) and normally sells for $997, but it is yours free when you enroll in Visionary Business School through my link.
Bonus #4 – 7-Figure Affiliate Launch Course ($1,997)
In order to grow your business, you will need to enlist the help of others. There is no better way to expand your influence and reach more people that harnessing the power of affiliates.
In this training which I normally sell for $1,997, I will teach you how to find affiliates to share your message with the people that they know. The tools and techniques I share in this training have allowed me to recruit thousands of affiliates in several different industries and have made my clients millions of dollars. Clients such as Michael Hyatt, Zig Ziglar, Kevin Harrington, Ray Edwards, Jeff Goins, Lewis Howes, Brian Tracy, and more.
And if you purchase Ryan Eliason’s Visionary Business School course through my link, you will get this $1,997 course absolutely free.
So now that you’ve read to this point, there is really only one question…
What are you waiting for?
Ryan Eliason’s Visionary Business School is currently closed, however it’s opening again soon. In the mean time, Check out Ryan’s Revolutionary Entrepreneur Manifesto.