That is the first thing that comes to mind when I reflect on the first four months of the year.
April was another record month by every metric I have. Number of visitors, subscribers, comments, you name it…they all went up for the 19th straight month. Wow!
First I want thank the most engaged people; the top commenters in April.
- Steve Pate
- Jana Botkin
- Mark Sieverkropp
- Jon Stolpe
- Lily Kreitinger
- Zechariah Newman
- Joe Lalonde
- Let’s Grow Leaders
- Jim Ryan
Steve and gang, you all rock!
Most popular posts
My most popular posts year-to-date are:
- Why I Got Rid of my Smartphone and You Probably Should Too
- #1 Secret to Writing a Viral Blog Post…or to Any Success
- Why Our 3 Year Old is Better at Business than Most Business Owners
- How Forgiveness Finally Made Me Free
- How William McGirt Made $2.7 Million in 3 Years Doing What he Loves
So, thank you again to all of you. You guys are amazing!
Here’s to an awesome May and rest of the year!
Question: What is the highlight of your year so far? If you are a blogger or podcaster, share your best post or episode. You can leave a comment by clicking here.